I Suck at Blogging

The title says it all. I suck at this. So why do I still do it? I dunno. Maybe in hopes that someone comes across it and is like "OMG this is brilliant! Where is this woman? She's amazing! She should be on Ellen promoting this!" (Have I mentioned I have a fantastic imagination?)

Ok so this is how summer ended up for me -

-I did a five week theatre camp whereupon my little campers aged 8-13 performed Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella. Overall a fun and exhausting five weeks.

-I went to NYC for a Theatre Workshop and learned choreography from Hamilton. I have no pictures of me personally doing this, so you'll just have to take my word for it. I also saw some awesome shows. It had been a while since I'd been to NYC (because living in Europe kind of limited me) so it was good to be back.

-I spent time with my nieces who are just so much fun. I LOVE BEING AN AUNT!

-I went on a cruise with my dear friend, Anne. We crawled and hiked through a cave. Yes, I did. I can do outdoors when I need to

And then school started back up and life has been just as busy as it was last year. I still suck at blogging but I'm keeping it here because why not?

Anyway, here's to a new school year and more blog posts (I hope).

Comments

Popular Posts